This is my dorky first post. Flexing my blogging muscles has never felt so good. Because I've never done it before. LOL. OMG. What the FRAK. Okay, I was just making fun of txttlk, if you weren't sure. Also, I love Battlestar Galactica. Wow, this post is quickly getting dorkier and dorkier.
In preparation for my foray into the geometrically symbolic "blogosphere," I got some blogging advice from a good friend: "The first post has to be dorky. I think that's a requirement. 'Cause you're like 'Yay, I have a blog!'"
In the future, this site will hold stories of my many and varied adventures as I spend fall term 2008 in Budapest, Hungary studying the intricate meanderings of mathematics. And I may even use it this summer to talk about my research at Colorado State University in cellulosic biofuels. Oh, it sounds so important (don't believe it!).
And now, back to the studying I've been avoiding all day...
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment