So. Here I are. In the homestretch, and for reals. Easter break this weekend was nice, though I sort of didn't get anything meaningfully done, except for a lot of church and a little good hang-out time.
I was inspired this week, sort of inexplicably I might add, to make a greater effort at being positive. It gets difficult when exhaustion hits, but that's okay - I've decided that a lot of the things I want to do/be in life are things you practice, even when you don't "feel" it. Like loving people. Like trying to be "up". Like doing homework (uck). So my goal over these last 4-5 weeks is to write down every day at least one thing about Olaf that I will miss, that I love, or something that I will be happy to be free of upon leaving. I probably won't post this very much on this site, so you'll just have to use your imagination.
For starters: I will miss...seeing people piled up in Fireside, lounging, doing homework, goofing off, doing crosswords...etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment