It has come to my attention that it's hard to comment on my blog because the site asks any commenter to sign in - now you don't you have to. I changed the settings so you can comment anonymously or just sign whatever name your heart desires. Wished I would have figured this out earlier. But anyway.
And a few more items for The List:
I will NOT miss: hmm. can't think of one right now.
I WILL miss: living with Fai. Ooosome roomate.
I will NOT miss: --
I WILL miss: when McDonald's was classy. As in, anywhere but the US. So I won't miss this that much, but it provides me with amusement while I'm here.
I will NOT miss: --
I WILL miss: being able to plan a weekend trip to the Mediterranean. I love Minnesota and the Rocky Mountains, don't get me wrong. But seriously.
I will NOT miss: Aha! HOMEWORK. I will not miss it, because I will still be doing it. Hm. Whatever.
I WILL miss: Window shopping - fancy schmancy European boots, handbags galore, sweaters that belong to the 90's...and cute bookstores!
I will NOT miss: the unfortunate lack of good Tex-Mex food. I miss me them enchiladas, tamales, burritos, mmm. Salivating...
I WILL miss: RED HAIR. In honor of the startling phenomenon of "Hungarian red" - click here for an excellent example - I have dyed my hair red too. It's not quite THAT red. I'll miss seeing these crazy heads of hair floating around every day.
Well, that's all for now. I have to go back to that HOMEWORK. :) Sziasztok bara'taim!
No comments:
Post a Comment