Monday, November 3, 2008

High School Musical 3 is the BOMB

I just saw High School Musical 3 at the mozi at MoM Park. Holy macaronis, watching that show is like drinking good coffee - makes me szuper happy! The plot made little sense (like any classic musical), the characters were cheesy yet wonderful. I have to give thanks for HSM, in all its rose-colored-lens Disney glory, for calling to mind my high school days. I mean, it was never like that for real, but it was like that in my heart sometimes. O nostalgia, how ridiculous and fun you can be. The odd familiarity of the incline of the auditorium floor during a rehearsal scene with Zac Efron (what a hottie) smacked me in the gut, reminding me of D'Evelyn. Weird that such a specific detail got me, but I'll take it - life, mysteries and all. It was a delight of a movie. Entertaining and energizing...makes me know that math can't get me down, man! And come on, dancing like that...totally rad. RAD I tell you.

WHAT TEAM?

No comments: