Now that I have finally - FINALLY - gotten up on my feet again, metaphorically that is, I find myself wanting to keep doing work! But I only have one final to study for! And that is funny to me. Now that I finally am psyched up, I've pretty much reached the 'end' of the work for this semester. So I'm going to try and nurture this motivation, and apply my newfound work ethic to my interim course, to (oh here's a good one) looking at grad schools, and to next semester. I've decided I want crazy straight A's next semester, though my main priority will be relationships with people - I may never see some of these people ever again! waaah!
I am still sort of weirded out by the fact I'm a senior in college. How do these things HAPPEN? :) I'm sure my parents feel this more acutely than I do. ;)
hee hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment