Monday, December 8, 2008

Szuletesnapom!

Today is a good day. Found my wallet. My wallet my backpack-ban volt. So at least that's some worry off my chest.
In other worries: 1 midterm and 1 final exam tomorrow. Eeeeep.

1 final and 1 final on Wednesday. EEEEEEEP. Combinatorics and D&B. I'd hate to fail combinatorics. We will see, we will see.

Academically, this is not my best semester ever.
Lifely, this has been a semester of learning about myself and how I relate to the world.
Bloggily, I have learned about how fun blogging seems to be, but I know I haven't kept this up very well over the last few months.

I am not prepared for reverse culture shock when I return to the States. Just today I found a dime in my backpack, and it looked strange, too light and small to be worth anything.

Thank you for sticking with me folks, through thick and thin and my long blog-silences! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catching up on your blog. Your lamenting reminds me of my 3 months in Australia. I too missed Mexican Food. I have heard this same comment from others while I have flown around Europe. What is is about Mexican Food! I too remember being tired of school as I went for my BS degree while working full time, had a part-time job and involved in Women In Mining. Not tired of learning but of the grind so to speak. so Suzanne you are not going thru anything new - it is just new to you and you are learning. And very retro-spective.
You'll be home soon. 3+" snow last night and only in 30s degrees. Winter is coming. Xmas will be here in a flash.
As for helping other, here I am 57 yrs old and finally volunteering at Father Woody's Christmas for the homeless in Downtown Denver. Cheers Beverly A. Matz